My Natural Smile // Splat Blackwood Charcoal Toothpaste Review



I've seen teeth whitening products all over Instagram lately, and the thing that puts me off the most is the amount of chemicals in the ingredients list. I would love whiter teeth, but not at the cost of using products packed full of chemicals I couldn't begin to pronounce. When I came across My Natural Smile I was instantly intrigued, they have a range of teeth whitening products that are made with natural ingredients so I decided to see if I could whiten my teeth the natural way.


I had been using the Splat Blackwood Charcoal Toothpaste for about two weeks now and my teeth are definitely whiter! I have to admit that I was skeptical at first, I haven't heard the greatest things about natural toothpastes, but I was determined to give it a go. It was a little intimidating using a black toothpaste at first, It feels very unnatural brushing your teeth with a black paste, but you quickly get used to it. It has a nice minty flavour that leaves your mouth feeling fresh, something I was surprised at as I know a lot of natural toothpastes don't taste that great.

Obviously a natural toothpaste alone isn't going to make your teeth as white as professional products, but it definitely has made my teeth whiter and removed unwanted stains. Its a great why to naturally whiten your teeth as its a lot more gentle and you don't get any sensitivity. I love this toothpaste because its free from fluride, which is an ingredient I try to avoid. Its made with charcoal and juniper berries which both help whiten your teeth, fight against plaque build up and has antibacterial qualities.  

My Natural Smile has a lot of other teeth whitening products which I'm excited to try and I would definitely recommend if you are looking to try a natural, vegan friendly toothpaste that tastes good! 







Post a Comment

Instagram

© The Pretty Natural . Design by Fearne.