Kale + Green Tea Spinach Vitamins Cleanser // Youth To The People


I had seen this little green bottle pop up on my Instagram a few times and I was instantly intrigued. 
Kale, Green Tea and Spinach are super foods that we love to include into our diet, so bottling them up to use on our face seems pretty logical - It's basically the kind of science I can get on board with.  These three ingredients are packed full of antioxidants and vitamins A, C, E and K that aren't just good for your general well-being, but your skin as well. They work together in perfect harmony to nourish your skin and protect it from day-to-day environmental stresses (sunshine and pollution).



This cleaner is refreshing, soothing and incredibly gentle on the skin. It's free from soap, parabens, sulphates, added colours and fragrances making it perfect for those with sensitive skin like me! It does exactly what you want cleanser to do. It leaves your skin clean and refreshed without that tight, drying feeling and it gives your skin an incredible healthy and radiant glow. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin since using this cleanser twice a day - Once in the morning to refresh my skin and in the evening to remove makeup.  

Youth To The People are a California based brand with an amazing ethic behind their name. All of the products are hand bottled in recyclable, glass packaging. All of the ingredients are natural, cold pressed, 100% vegan and they do not test on animals. 

YTTP, I look forward to trying more from your brand. 

Post a Comment

Instagram

© The Pretty Natural . Design by Fearne.