Get Your Glow On (The Natural Way)


Im all about glowing skin.


It makes you look healthy, radiant and youthful. When I wake up with a glowing complexion I have more confidence in my appearance and I feel like I can let my natural skin shine through and wear less skin makeup. You'll never find me wearing foundation, maybe tinted moisturiser but always a highlighter to enhance my skin and make it look as if I am glowing from within. 

It goes with out saying that fruits, vegetables and lots and lots of water are key for healthy, radiant skin. Whatever you put into your body is going to shine through inside out, so a clean and healthy diet is essential for a clear and glowing complexion. Of course steer clear of products packed full of chemicals and parabens - your skin doesn't need them and whatever you put onto it will be absorbed into your body so check the ingredients - If you won't eat it, don't wear it.  


I have the perfect 'glowing skin' routine down which I do religiously 2-3 times a week to keep my skin in tip-top condition. I have normal skin that can be prone to a few break-outs here and there, but most of the time I have fairly good skin. Starting with clean skin I apply Ren's flash rinse 1 minute facial, which is exactly how it sounds, a quick facial, but potent facial. Its packed full of vitamin c and leaves your skin smooth, re-energised and awakened. It removes any dead skin cells leaving your complexion even.



I then apply Ren's Glycolactic radiance mask and leave it on for 10-20 minutes and rinse it off with a warm wash cloth. This gives my skin that little extra boost to look radiant and healthy. I'll follow this with Rens Instant firming beauty shot which instantly firms, plumps and tightens the skin making it look youthful and firm. 


I'll follow with Frank Body's Everyday Face Moisturiser to help calm any redness and add extra moister to my skin so it isn't left feeling tight. Before bed i'll massage Neals Yard Rehydrating Rose Facial Oil into my skin so when I wake up my skin is perfectly moisturised, free of redness, radiant and healthy looking. 



Post a Comment

Instagram

© The Pretty Natural . Design by Fearne.